JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-25-2019 04:17 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Filip899320
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

whenever i put in my galaxy buds they dont play any audio. They only make sounds when i use the touch controlls. ive tried everything like resettting and restarting them. Ive only had they for a few days and i cannot figure out how to solve this problem. i hope i can get help on this subject.

userqgXNgPBbTA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have the latest version of the App?

0 Likes
Samsung_zPuBeHK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

On the inside of the bud, there are black sensors. Make sure that those are covered and close the case when you have them in your ears.

0 Likes
Samsung_6vlWsD8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had to go into the samsung wearable app and enable this. You can set a few different things to the touchpad

0 Likes
user4BibggTjom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Put up the volume from the buds

userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my galaxy buds for about 3 months now and as of recently one of the earbuds got extremely quiet. Almost to the point where I couldnt hear it. To me this was no big deal seeing as I only use one at a time anyways. But as of recently the other one has done the same thing. I have tried just about everything to fix this issue. Resetting, cleaning and nothing works. At this point I am very disappointed with this product and do not think I will be buying any Samsung audio products again

0 Likes
Vicky27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey try turning on media volume sync in the advanced bluetooth settings

0 Likes
userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried that it did nothing

0 Likes
Carrion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try updating the earbuds or the Galaxy Wearables app. Maybe your problem exists somewhere in the app or general phone settings. Check to see if your warranty covers your issue. You can't let one bad experience prevent you from buying Samsung products.

0 Likes
userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried to warranty then but I bought them off amazin and the proof of purchase is not enough. I have also tired updat8mgnthe earbuds software.

0 Likes