cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds volume issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine was working normally for the first few days too.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And the issue is intermittent.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are these the most recent buds they released? I don't have them, but I read so many poor reviews regarding things like this, with the 2018 version. I held out on buying them due to those reviews. Now that they've released the 2019 buds, I'm still debating on whether to buy them or not.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd say they're the latest ones, yes.  I got them not too long ago. This is my second pair.  I replaced the first one due to battery issues and I got these about 3 weeks ago. They were fine until last week. 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine since they first released and besides having to clean the inside from buildup they never sound different.

Constellation

Galaxy buds left bud lost sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this is my second pair of galaxy buds and the first time my left ear bud randomly lost some sound and it was lower than the right bud and I sent them in and got another pair. I've had these for about 2 or 3 months now and the same exact thing is happening again. The left bud has randomly lost sound again. So now I have to put the hearing adjustment more to the left ear but that doesnt give me maximum sound for both buds. Someone please tell me wats happening

Constellation

Earbuds Right Side Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy earbud is super quiet I changed the touch pad settings and my phone volume is the highest but still super quiet 

Constellation

Left bud very quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

I have only had my buds for several months and all of a sudden the left bud has gone very quiet. I have cleaned them as suggested on the threads and threw samsung . I have also reset them and ensured all updates are completed but still quiet . Any help appreciated. 

Constellation

Re: Left bud very quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you talking about the Samsung wireless ear buds in the black bean shape charging case?

If so how do you update them?

My right ear went out after several months & won't charge inside the case.

You can respond via email please to: <hidden e-mail>

Astronaut

Re: Left bud very quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually had this happen with a different pair of bluetooth earbuds (using an iPhone). Just all of a sudden, one day, the left side volume was very low. Tried everything I could think of. Factory reset the phone and the buds but that didn't work. Thought it was the earbuds but it actually turned out to be the bluetooth on the phone. I went to the Apple store where they replaced the phone. After that, the buds worked fine again. So you might want to have your phone bluetooth checked as well.