cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I just sent you a private message. Please follow up with me there, and respond directly through Community. If you respond to the email notification, we will not recieve your message, as this is a do not reply email. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Bud- Right Earbud Really Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could anyone help me with the next step in figuring out this issue in the right earbud? It worked perfectly fine a couple of days ago and now there is virtually no sound coming out of it. I have tried all the "resets" and setting preferences but nothing has seemed to fix my issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Bud- Right Earbud Really Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If you have tried these steps with no success, new buds would be recommended. We can look into an exchange for you, please send a private message here with the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me 4 months ago and had to have my buds replaced. Now it has happened again with the new model sent to me and I'm getting a 3rd pair. My question is: after my 1-year warranty is up and this happens again (as it seems Samsung has come up with no solution to this issue) will Samsung still provide me with another pair of earbuds?

Signed,

Another Loyal and angry Consumer.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It could be in the sound and quality in settings. Look for finding the right sound in quality for you. It could be that the balance is also wrong somewhere you have it set for a mostly the left ear Bud. Finally I may have bought a badd set it happens, But it is rare that it does happen

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud had gone out and is super quiet at max and I never abused it.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please provide us with a private message with the model, serial, and current firmware version of the buds? ^Justin 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my galaxy buds a couple of months ago, I attempted the thing that I saw very often where people would set the touchpads to adjust the volume and turned media volume sync off, and that didn't work. I think it may be a hardware issue but im not sure, if anyone has any solutions please help me. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are both buds having audio issues or just one side? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both buds are having the issue.