JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-09-2020 01:04 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
LukeJones95
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MrQue 

Hi,

I have the same issue, my model number is also SM-R170.

Left Bud functions fine, the right is extremely tinny and practically unusable.

userjrAf4tzzxO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have the same problem.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey @userjrAf4tzzxO! Sorry to hear of your concerns! Will you please confirm if you've completed all of this troubleshooting? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userMmCUHAYVlv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem after the last update it seems to restore some volume but the following day I experience the problem again, I check all troubleshooting solution but still the same issue 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userMmCUHAYVlv Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGla1ANDU5X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have same problem plz.   

usergtPdzTo1eB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, i had the same problem. My right earbud is slightly lower than the left one. It just started suddenly one morning

userzNHxhL8nFC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue as everyone else my right bud cant go to full volume and my leftbwoek fine idk what do help please

0 Likes
Samsung_6iUDdj7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, same thing with my earbuds..i can only connect one ear bud at a time..i connect, the left is 100% and the right not connected..then i reconnect then right is 100% and left not connected...cannot connect both earbuds..they kept changing sides when i disconnect an reconnect...

linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Both of mine stay connected, it's just the right bud is really quiet and tinny. It was working fine and then just got super quiet and won't start working normally. 😞