JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-09-2020 01:51 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userEWwE45dVnQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It could be in the sound and quality in settings. Look for finding the right sound in quality for you. It could be that the balance is also wrong somewhere you have it set for a mostly the left ear Bud. Finally I may have bought a badd set it happens, But it is rare that it does happen

0 Likes
userb6TnpVpXNX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My ear buds arent working properly i dont have the media sync in the bluetooth advanced setting it just said ringtone sync and bluetooth control. I can hear one fine but the other one is faint can someone help ive tried resetting them multiple times nothing.

0 Likes
userb6TnpVpXNX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive also tried using the touch pad but it only lets you put the right one up and the left one down

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userb6TnpVpXNX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive tried all the things in the artice in the troubleshooting guide including battery optimization. I think it might of happened with the touch pad when one was disconnected and i turned it down if there was an option to turn the left one up in the touchpad??? Maybe lol...

0 Likes
userawITOieeSg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just yesterday I cleaned my galaxy buds and my right one went quiet and now I can barely hear anything out of it.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userawITOieeSg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have reset the earbuds multiple times now.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and firmware version of the buds via private message

0 Likes
Samsung_Yv9ZrYE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear bud is too quiet even if the volume is at its max

Please help

0 Likes