JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-12-2020 09:41 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userJdKpn20Pnl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try cleaning the speaker screen with rubbing alcohol.  Remove the boot, dip a q tip in alcohol, and liberally force it in the speaker screen. After that, use a fine bristled toothbrush and work the bristles into the fine holes of the screen. Repeat several times. Also clean all the metal contacts with the alcohol. I did it and the are like new; well balanced.

0 Likes
userPf5PJXWe7l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my Galaxy buds for a couple months and my right ear bud all of sudden stopped playing audio at a higher volume. It just plays super soft. I have tried everything to fix it. Do I need to get a replacement? I don't want to take it apart because I don't want to void the warranty.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Can you please send me a private message with the model, serial, and current firmware version. 

0 Likes
Samsung_72MrXXP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I drop my right galaxy bud. Later, when I listen to music I notice the volume got lower. My left galaxy bud volume is great because it didnt fall.

Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative.They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
userxQ94AiTCBR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Right ear bud is really quiet even when the volume is %100. The left works perfectly fine. How do I solve this?

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_vVDFtbW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had me Samsung Galaxy buds for about 3 months, but then randomly one day my left bud went very very quite. I can barely hear the music. While the right one works perfectly fine. I didnt ever drop them in water or anything. What do I need to do?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userp4U7xyA9R0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my Buds for a little over a month now and the right bud suddenly started playing low. I've tried resetting and cleaning them with no luck. I have the Dynamic equalizer on as well but that didn't make a difference.

Can someone please help me?

0 Likes