cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Galaxy buds are really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, You will have to turn up volume on the Buds themselves first. To do this, go into your Galaxy wear app for your galaxy buds. Then go down to touchpad settings. Change your touchpad settings to volume up. Now, using your galaxy buds, turn your volume all the way up. This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.

Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy buds sound issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My son received galaxy buds as a gift from family for christmas. in less than a month the left bud barely produces sound. I contacted support and was told they won’t do anything without a paper receipt. We didn’t get a receipt do to it being a gift.  I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold for 47 minutes without anyone coming to the phone. I hung up and called back without getting anyone to answer. I then recalled and chose the text support option. I asked how I could file a complaint about the long hold time and was told there wasn’t anyway to file a complaint except through the community forums. 

Point being ring is that Samsung has shown terrible customer support for a product with known defects. best lesson here is keep your receipt!!!  And if it was a gift if they didn’t give you a receipt then you are just out of luck when the device fails 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

After the recent android updates, my galaxy buds no longer turn all the way up. I've seen older threads wear simply changing the touch settings in the wearable app fixes this but no luck for me. I've also seen other threads to go into settings and change the media sync options.. well that option no longer exists... does anyone have a solution for Samsung Note 10 users? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the dynamic equalizer setting turned on in your Galaxy wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I generally have that turned on but even when turned off the sound goes quiet. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you experience these symptoms with one bud or both buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the problem with both buds. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. I have reset the buds and uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable app to no avail. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwZASx6K7bh @Larios

Hey guys, I'd be happy to look into your concerns further.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: