JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-16-2020 08:06 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Cherme
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue.  Got mine for Christmas.  Opened them up the other day,  charged them,  paired them to my phone.  The right ear bud said it was at 30%. I reset them.  Tried again,  both lights green but when I unplug them,  within seconds the right light goes red that it isn't fully charged and almost goes to 0% within minutes.  I don't know why we can't get a straight answer in these "help" forums.  I don't know why Samsung insists people private message them with model number and serial number.  Could we just get information how to fix this for all to see?

0 Likes
user0G4QrPoxaV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the sme issue

Help! 

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userY92bVBFLFn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with my earbuds and they were just purchased in July l. They weren't from working fine to not being able to hear out of the right earbud. Very frustrating and disappointing.

0 Likes
MsKP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. The right one just doesn't charge unless I take the left one out of the case.

0 Likes
user5gqlpRwjce
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just got mine and I have the same problem with the right one, they are so good but this issue is so annoying. 

0 Likes
userg8JO85qArt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue. Samsung doesn't seem to care. New galaxy buds right ear will not charge after three days of receiving them. Processed my concern with Samsung support and after failed trouble shooting I was told I will get an email from the escalation team of what to do next within 3 days. Twelve days later still no contact. When I call support again I'm told to wait another 5 days, they have too many issues and it will be a long process. If I get contacted they will send a package to return the buds and then replace them with in 8-12 weeks.  Basically the brush off and I don't believe they will do anything. If you have another purchase offer other then free buds, do that instead. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you receive a ticket number when you spoke with Samsung support?

0 Likes
usertgTtTU5y75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issues here. Right bud stopped working, and I wasn't too assured that support will solve the issue. I've sent emails but haven't received confirmations .

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userg8JO85qArt and @usertgTtTU5y75 Will you send a private message with your email address? I'd like to see what records they have for you in the system so that we can get this resolved. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes