JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One Galaxy Bud volume super low

(Topic created on: 1/17/20 11:11 AM)
3pcssuits
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

1,341 Replies
userpOwaG1pZmD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear Galaxy Bud is very quiet. Seems to be a common issue. Help please.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there!

Can you send a private message providing the following information so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:

Firmware Version:

0 Likes
Aldana3665
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is doing the same thing

0 Likes
YoungTravis1981
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So my left earbud works perfectly but the right is too quiet to hear basically at all.  I have tried the dynamic sound solution but nothing seems to make it any louder. Please someone help!

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with the model, serial and firmware version. 

0 Likes
YoungTravis1981
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't know how to do that lol

0 Likes
userOptd5RqMLg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So ive had my galaxy buds for just over a week and the left one has always been more quiet and this morning I have no sound coming out of the left one 

Ive tried all the resets and updates and nothing is working 

Can anyone help?

Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @userOptd5RqMLg. Would you mind trying the following? Remove only left bud and pair, max volume. Then test sound. 

If the bud outputs no audio you'll need to consider exchanging, or requesting service under warranty.  

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
userOptd5RqMLg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I will be heading to a samsung after work and will hopefully get an exchange today 

0 Likes
userMSJYMon30A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

if you got them a week ago I would return them to the store you bought them from. Samsung’s customer service is horrid!

0 Likes