JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-18-2020 06:16 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
YoungTravis1981
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't know how to do that lol

0 Likes
userpOwaG1pZmD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear Galaxy Bud is very quiet. Seems to be a common issue. Help please.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there!

Can you send a private message providing the following information so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:

Firmware Version:

0 Likes
Aldana3665
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is doing the same thing

0 Likes
userGIId0e69iq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

At the beginning they worked fine. Now the left ear bud plays at a much lower volume than the right. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, no luck. Just got these for my daughter this past Christmas, unfortunately I am now past the return date at the store.

0 Likes
Thom848
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you try cleaning them? I found a small piece of debris caused mine to sound poorly.

0 Likes
userGIId0e69iq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did, unfortunately I still have the issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

Left galaxy bud volume decreased....help

0 Likes
Samsung_tW6OrTx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Very common problem with Samsung wireless bud, the sound dropping dramatically in one and/or both buds. I had to issue a claim with Samsung to replace them if you got them recently call Samsung up and file a claim. They'll send you out a new pair.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full model number:

Serial Number:

Current software version:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes