JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One Galaxy Bud volume super low

(Topic created on: 1/18/20 6:16 PM)
3pcssuits
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

1,341 Replies
Ty-Borg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

While I was using my left ear bud, I noticed the audio quality has severely degraded, where all audio sounds really muffled and has a tinny sound. I double checked that nothing in my phone settings is interfering with it. Any ideas?

Samsung_haCxZsp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same thing with me

SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please reach out to us via private message and provide the following information. 

Model, Serial, Firmware Version of Galaxy Buds

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Samsung_haCxZsp and @Ty-Borg 

Please reach out to us via private message and provide the following information.  http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Model, Serial, Firmware Version of Galaxy Buds

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLdpc0UwVS0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've only had these guys for a month, and I clean them often too.

The left earbud is fine, but the right earbud is super quiet, even at max volume on my laptop and my Note 8. Hearing adjustments to balance the levels do nothing.

Am I missing something? Or did the bud shatter on itself.

I used them the night before fine, and had the case still resting on the desk. I grabbed em today and no good.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Please provide the model, serial, and firmware version of the buds via private message. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userGIId0e69iq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

At the beginning they worked fine. Now the left ear bud plays at a much lower volume than the right. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, no luck. Just got these for my daughter this past Christmas, unfortunately I am now past the return date at the store.

0 Likes
Thom848
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you try cleaning them? I found a small piece of debris caused mine to sound poorly.

0 Likes
userGIId0e69iq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did, unfortunately I still have the issue.

0 Likes