Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive tried all the things in the artice in the troubleshooting guide including battery optimization. I think it might of happened with the touch pad when one was disconnected and i turned it down if there was an option to turn the left one up in the touchpad??? Maybe lol...

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can hear the left bud ok but the right bud is low and i put the volume all the way up...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud is super quit and I cant hear it my left one works great but the right one doesn't 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, We are looking into this particular situation further. To assist us in trying to pin point and get a resolution, can you please send us a private message with the serial number and current firmware version of the buds. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds: Left bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got myself a pair of galaxy buds only a few weeks ago and have had no issues with them until now. The left bud is responding to the sensor and it's connecting, but no sound is coming from it. Any clue how to fix this? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds: Left bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds? Do you experience these symptoms with all apps or specific app? What type of device is your Galaxy buds paired with?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im currently on my second pair of galaxy buds. On my first pair the right bud whas only playing the sound at around 75% compared to the left one, the repare shop did not know what the problem whas so i recived a new pair of buds, but now my right one has stoped working completly. It wont make any sounds at all. I dont want to wait 2 weeks fore the repaire shop to tell me whats wrong! What should i do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you send me a private message with any transaction numbers that you may have?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97