cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds right ear is very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check to see if its dirty. If its clean you will probably need to send them back to Samsung. My pair did the same thing and I had to send them back

Highlighted
Astronaut

My right Galaxy bud is really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left bud is normal, but the right one is really quiet

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Buds not connecting not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like a ton of other people my right bud has stopped working completely. Charging case recognizes it but none of my devices recognize, depsite reinstalling app, reconnecting buds, etc etc. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Ear Bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone indicates that both earbuds are fully charged. However, when I put the left ear bud in there is no sound. I do not get the alert once it is inserted, and no music will play out of it but is playing out of the right one. Even when it is the only one in, there is no sound. However, I can control music with it. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Ear Bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Could I please have the full model number and serial number of your device in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Galaxy buds right earbud quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been using these earbuds for months and now and suddenly the right one become quiet for some reason. I don't know why, I have triee resetting it and that hasnt worked. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds right earbud quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this problem also. I ended up taking the silver piece off the Bud that's under the rubber ear piece and put the ear piece back on and it fixed it. The piece I took off didn't look dirty like it was clogged but it was blocking the sound.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Uh can you explain how you did that? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i popped the silver piece off with the tip of a boxcutter blade.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Ear Bud No Sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Left ear Bud is playing no sound at all.  The device recognizes when I put it in my ear as well as when I press it for stuff like sound down.  I have tried resetting the ear buds, forgetting the device and reconnecting, the media sync thing and everything else people have already suggested.  At this point do I just have to take it in and where would I go?  Still no sound on any other device that connects to them.