cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My Galaxy bud is quiter on the right ear than, the left ear?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently experienced a issue with my Galaxy Buds. The right ear piece is quiter than the left. The left ear piece plays near the same volume as before the right started  to lessen. I recieved these during Christmas from a family member. I looked on the Forums Page and tried the solutions given. My issue is that I, unfortunately have an Iphone. Smiley Sad I tried the mono audio setting and tried switching devices and the corresponding ear to assure that  I can still hear naturaly. Thank you for your support.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The volume started to dip in my right bud and now I've got no sound at all coming through there but the app says the battery is at 100% and the touch button still works.

Any idea how to fix this because I absolutely love my Galaxy buds.

David

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did the same thing I'm pretty sure it's the new update. Its irritating me bad.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left ear bud is too quiet even if the volume is at its max

Please help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version for your buds in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure it's the new R170XXU0ATA2 update. Mine just updated and are doing the same thing.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to adjust the volume in both headphones with the Samsung app Sound Assistant

Asteroid

Galaxy Buds; Right earbud very quiet after new update!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried troubleshooting options. Pairing with other devices. Nothing seems to work.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds right ear is very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The left ear is fine but the right is being very quiet any fixes