JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-07-2020 06:14 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Could I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version for your buds in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SapperBill
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm pretty sure it's the new R170XXU0ATA2 update. Mine just updated and are doing the same thing.

0 Likes
UltraMintyFresh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

You should be able to adjust the volume in both headphones with the Samsung app Sound Assistant

0 Likes
usercAxF5xKlMl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my galaxy buds since about June of 2019, and they have been great, but they started having an issue. The left bud is much more quiet than the right. I have changed the sound balance in settings, but I feel like it's just covering up the issue, plus it just can't go as loud in general. All input is appreciated.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Have you also tried resetting the buds through the Wearables app? Please send a private message with the full model code, serial number, and software version so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercAxF5xKlMl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have recently contacted Samsung customer care, and they took care of the problem for me. Thank you for replying regardless.

0 Likes
YoungTravis1981
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am still getting very little sound out of my right earbud, what did they tell you to do to fix it because I have been trying for months and no replys

0 Likes
userO4AsANUgzq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried everything (literally, this is the second occurence), I always keep buds clean, updated, charged , reset, Reinstalled, etc..and right bud will only go to about 5 percent volume. The left bud works great, what next?

SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Could I please have your model code, serial number, and software version for your Galaxy buds in a private message. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  Also if these are replacement buds could I please have the ticket number from that exchange. 

0 Likes
userfN8FMOVSdn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, but my right bud is about 50% less than the left bud. Mine buds are replacements. And it also seems like the batteries don't last as long, especially the charging case.

0 Likes