JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-11-2020 02:27 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
meech101
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right bud is still loud but the left is starting to sound more lower then the right

0 Likes
userGB2qWB6Q73
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right bud is not as loud as my left one.

0 Likes
Samsung_vVDFtbW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The same thing happened to me and I dont know why

0 Likes
LarryGiles
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Disconnect them and repair then over again

0 Likes
usermgGyYgwA8g
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left earbud for my Galaxy Bud is not working properly. The volume is extremely quiet and I have done and looked everywhere for a fix and nothing is working. 

userYxTx1AkYEZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem with my right earbud too,many try and clean the whole earbud and in the air vent and where the speaker is,and even by the mics,if all that fail, I just sucked in air from the speaker hole and then blew out and it worked. Hope this helps

0 Likes
BTay91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone know where you can get replacement ear and wing tips?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDvFK9zquKm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I too am having this problem. The left sound is barely audible, but the touch controls work. I thought at first it was just designed that way, bought mine on opening day. Then I thought maybe my hearing was going, but the right bud against my left ear is much louder. 
I've cleaned them, restarted them, reset Bluetooth connection, restarted phone(iPhone), and updated the software on the buds. I'm lost for a solution. 

0 Likes
userZpWZq5mZv2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No quick-fix you have to send it back this is the third time it happened to me in less than a year my last replacement was sent out in October a month-and-a-half later it happened again🤦‍:male_sign: make sure you have a copy of your receipt

0 Likes