Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Side Very Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Earbuds left ear not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left ear on my Galaxy Earbuds have lowered in volume. I have no idea why its happened. Ive reset it, cleaned it, played with all solutions i could find online and nothing has worked. I'm out of options.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Earbuds left ear not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Grab a hammer and smash it

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@markcarther Thanks for the useless solution...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine sound muffled and I've had them exchanged he's right smash them

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Larios sheesh, they're that bad. Guess I'll research better ear buds or go back to my Lg's

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing this, please send me your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Right Galaxy bud louder than left!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A day ago I noticed my left galaxy bud is quiet. I tried resetting and using a different phone but nothing works.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy bud louder than left!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version of your Galaxy buds in a private message? http://bit.ly/2Hy7fsE

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried troubleshooting methods for this issue but none seems to work. My left Galaxy bud is much quieter than the right. If anyone has a solution please let me know.