JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-19-2020 11:08 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userO4AsANUgzq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would be happy to supply the requested info, however the link you supplied does not work. Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
usergQJZ2SKyGO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was listening to my music when the right earbud just went very quiet that I thought it stopped working. It didn't stop, just very quiet that I can barley hear out of it. I clean out wax pretty often, so that wasn't it. I don't know what else I can do. 

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MoonRun3s
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try looking in the Galaxy Wearable app. It may be your equalizer or a setting.

0 Likes
usergQJZ2SKyGO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not the equalizer. I've tried adjusting everything in it.

Thanks anyway 

0 Likes
Albmntjr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just bought the baby blue galaxy buds+. 2 weeks in the left bud goes extremely low.  I reset the buds and tried everything I could think of. 

What do I do??

0 Likes
userusrBsOcR8c
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Take it to an authorised Samsung repair shop or buy a new one.

0 Likes
Albmntjr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Where do I find a Samsung repair shop?

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! Thank you for being a part of the commuity, could you please send me your model code and serial number in a private message so I can further assist you? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
user7ZJk59lvZz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I purchase my samsung galaxy earbuds a few months ago, and now my right earbud has no sound. I can still adjust the volume on my left earbud with my right bud, both buds still charge. Any ideas?