JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-19-2020 02:29 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Larios
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine sound muffled and I've had them exchanged he's right smash them

0 Likes
userxxGpeAgMUM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Larios sheesh, they're that bad. Guess I'll research better ear buds or go back to my Lg's

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you are experiencing this, please send me your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
rufus_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

After connecting to my s8+, the left galaxy bud just got really quiet. It was never like this. I googled and did everything I could to fix them! I cleaned, reconnected, reset, used another phone, and tried to update. Nothing worked! The left/right sound balance makes them quieter and has a weird screeching noise. So any help?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, you experience these symptoms on multiple devices is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
rufus_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, the same low volume on the left galaxy bud.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userwPdqAOUapE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Recently my left ear bud doesn't sounds as well as the right bud. The volume is super low. I tried a reset. I've cleaned them basically went through all the protocols and still nothing. The right one is just fine. Also the controls on the left bud still works. What gives????

userrxSE05nDjQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Apparently thisis a common problem and for most none of the offered solutions work. The only option is for them to replace the unit but if you dont  have the original reciept then no can do, even if said product is still under warranty whitch is my case. Niceto see Samsung standing behind thier product.

0 Likes
userRGQ59Jf0TP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Earbuds from Samsung Galaxy S10 Promo Release-
Model: SM-R170(EARBUDS),EP-QR170(CRADLE)

S/N: <hidden serial number>

Following Problem: I recently discovered the Option to lower/increase the Volume via Touchpad and it all worked fine but a few days ago i realized that the Left Earbud got way more quiet than the Right one.
Things that ive tried: -Clean Earbuds with Alcohol via QTip
                                         -Reset Earbuds in Galaxy Wearables App

-Reinstall Galaxy Wearables App
                                         -Bluetooth Options to disable Media Volume synch
                                         -Leaving one Earbud to charge while i try to adjust the Volume via Touchpad
None of those things worked and im slowly losing it since i really love those Earbuds but having the left one so quiet while the right one blasts my Ear gives me Headaches. I really hope someone can reach out to me and help me solve this Problem

0 Likes