cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right earbud significantly quieter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not the equalizer. I've tried adjusting everything in it.

Thanks anyway 

Constellation

My left ear bud has super low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried Everything please help!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Try going to settings and clicking on hearing.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going to settings and clicking on hearing.

Highlighted
Astronaut

sound in left ear much lower than normal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i can barely hear with the left bud, the right is fine but the left is too low

tried everything from reseting to disable media sync to unpairing and pairing again, cleaned it, charged it but its no use, no matter what i do it won't get the sound up, i even used the find my ear buds option to try to raise its volume up also no use.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds - Volume on one side too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The volume on my left ear bud is too low while the other is normal. This is the second pair of Galaxy buds where this has happened to me. I see tons of posts with people having the same problem, but no fix. I have repaired the buds, reset them in the app, cleaned them, and restarted my phone. Given this has happened twice on different sets of buds and given all the other posts, there is clearly an issue. Can you post a clear fix for me and all the others with the same issue? If the only answer is replacement, you really should make that clear. The only "solutions" require a direct message to the moderator.

Follow up - after speaking with support the ONLY answer ends up being replacement. Unfortunately, my ear buds were a gift, so I don't have the receipt, which apparently is required for them to offer a replacement. With two failures on Galaxy Buds and with Samsung unwilling to replace based on serial number, I am finished with the product. Clearly there is a technical issue that they have not addressed. Very disappointed.

Highlighted
Constellation

1 Bud volume drop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number: SM-R170

Right ear bud volume dropped to probably less than 10%. Unless  I'm in a quiet room I cant hear it at all. Seeing this is becoming a big problem but none of the offered solutions are working. Anything new to try?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 1 Bud volume drop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you send a private message providing the serial number from the bottom of the charging case and the firmware you are currently running? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 1 Bud volume drop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this problem with two sets of Galaxy Buds now. After talking to support the only answer seems to be replacement, IF you have your original receipt (I don't). I think it is a little misleading that the company answers all these threads by asking the poster to send a private message. Seems like they should acknowledge a common technical issue that requires replacement. I would be particularly interested in knowing if this technical issue has been address in the new version of Galaxy Buds. For now I won't be buying a third pair given the track record so far.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Left galaxy bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After connecting to my s8+, the left galaxy bud just got really quiet. It was never like this. I googled and did everything I could to fix them! I cleaned, reconnected, reset, used another phone, and tried to update. Nothing worked! The left/right sound balance makes them quieter and has a weird screeching noise. So any help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, you experience these symptoms on multiple devices is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.