Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds AND AKG earbuds both very quiet right side

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried both pairs of earbuds on another device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had me Samsung Galaxy buds for about 3 months, but then randomly one day my left bud went very very quite. I can barely hear the music. While the right one works perfectly fine. I didnt ever drop them in water or anything. What do I need to do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Model: SM-R170

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right ear bud is really quiet even when the volume is %100. The left works perfectly fine. How do I solve this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Model: SM-R170

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
Constellation

Sound balance.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any one else having trouble with sound balance on their galaxy buds, or are my broken...again. it's doing the same thing as the last ones

Astronaut

Re: Sound balance.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found out that you have to clean them from time to time take the covers off and use a q-tip to clean them

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Sound balance.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried both of those and it's still low

Highlighted
Asteroid

Right ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put in my ear buds at the gym and discovered the right side was really low.  I searched for ways to remedy on this site and the net but nothing has worked at all. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out, could you please provide me with the model code and serial number of your Galaxy buds in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar