Constellation

Re: Right ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same - My right Galaxy Bud is also really low

Highlighted
Constellation

Quiet in one ear

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have purchased Galaxy buds plus within the last two months and recently one ear piece has gone almost dead quiet. I almost know what caused it but don't know what to do about it. My left ear seemed a little quieter than usual so I pulled it out of my ear and noticed a sadly decent amount of wax so I removed the rubber from the bud to clean the rubber and once replaced the earbud got so quiet that even at the highest volume you almost can't hear anything.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: galaxy bud volume low left ear

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem as you.

We have done all the trouble shooting and it is still not changed. What do we do next?

The ear buds are less then 60 days old. 

PLease help us fix this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud is faint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've recently updated my Galaxy Pods and the right ear bud is now faint. There is no wax buildup and I'm reset them already. The dynamic equalizer is turned on and it hasn't helped the issue either.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud is faint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I would try giving this link here a shot providing additional troubleshooting steps on low sound quality issues: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungJoJo 

I have exhausted all of my options with the link you have provided. Are there any new methods? If not, what are the next steps to resolve this issue?

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to look at repair options. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.