JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-02-2020 07:17 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userZX5mZ3bpib
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Model number: SM-R170

Right ear bud volume dropped to probably less than 10%. Unless  I'm in a quiet room I cant hear it at all. Seeing this is becoming a big problem but none of the offered solutions are working. Anything new to try?

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out.

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you send a private message providing the serial number from the bottom of the charging case and the firmware you are currently running? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userlWVGWLurOv
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had this problem with two sets of Galaxy Buds now. After talking to support the only answer seems to be replacement, IF you have your original receipt (I don't). I think it is a little misleading that the company answers all these threads by asking the poster to send a private message. Seems like they should acknowledge a common technical issue that requires replacement. I would be particularly interested in knowing if this technical issue has been address in the new version of Galaxy Buds. For now I won't be buying a third pair given the track record so far.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrxSE05nDjQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here. Galsxy buds right side has super low volume. Have tried all the suggestions here to no avail. Hasnt gotten wet at all

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userrxSE05nDjQ I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user56ifxcHjA8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I've had these earbuds for a while and I've always had a problem with how wearing them for more than an hour and a half will cause the sound to decrease dramatically. The only way to fix this I had found was to put them in the case and wait a while before using them. It was really inconvenient but I put up with it, mostly just by only using one bud at a time and switching when the sound went down. Now though I can barely hear out of the right side straight out of the case. I'm pretty sure I've passed the year warranty they have on it which is trash because for how expensive they are they should probably last longer than this. I'm super disappointed in these headphones and honestly I'll probably stay away from buying anything from Samsung in the future if their products are going to be this shoddy.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

0 Likes
user5mj1gxqYAH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been having the same issue. I have tried everything to get the right ear buds volume up. Nothing works. Sad I really loved his ear buds. 

0 Likes
userRou83wKN7Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right Galaxy Bud has gone nearly silent after less than two months of use. The best part is that this is my second pair, the first of which, has the same issue and was replaced by Samsung.

Could i simply contact Samsung again and get them replaced, seeing as none of the troubleshooting tips found on this forum or others has worked? Yes!

However i must be honest- that is going to get old very quickly. I don't want to continue replacing the earbuds, wondering when they're going to fail next. Music is a constant part of my day, and having a wired pair of ear buds is about as stressful as having none at all. 

I do not want to hear the same "turn the bluetooth off and on again" or "just clean them" tips because I have tried them a l l.

I just want to know why this happens. Please, one of you lovely Samsung customer service folk, contact an engineer and figure out why this happens. I just want an explanation because it seems like this sort of issue haunts every listening device I get.