JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-16-2020 05:10 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_p1ttUFY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The past 2 weeks my right bud has been quiet and I have tried alot to fix it but nothing happened what can I do to fix it

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! Thank you for reaching out, have you been able to try resettings the buds? You can do this by following the steps on this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

Also, have you tried unpairing and repairing the buds after uninstalling and reinstalling the Wearables app? 

0 Likes
userrL8Z7VA1QZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

All of the sudden my right ear bud is super low volume

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'd like to look into this further for you, May I have the model code, serial number and software version for the buds via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userKiKXmlED49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got given my buds as a Christmas present and they had been working perfectly fine since then up until now when even at full volume they are far too low and when the volume slider is around halfway there is no audio at all. I remember that it used to be much louder than this and I have tried everything from media sync and equaliser to cleaning them  unpairing them etc. 

mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
usersJlZb396da
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear bud the volume is very low i have cleaned them an updated them an still the same?

useriTTVDEJJWf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue! It seems to have started right after the recent update.

0 Likes
userC5c1LuHxoZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi all,

Has anyone experiencing issues with Galaxy buds? My right side bud is not working the sound is way to low. Can I visit the Service center to get this fix?