JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-18-2020 09:20 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userAvwUJD2KEb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This has happened to me as a truck driver have to have wireless my right side went first and then the left side within a week apart I cleaned them everyday before they went in the case

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_Rj4vOkM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried to clean and reset and did everything I could to get the right earbud louder, but it wasn't working. Compared to the left earbud, its muted and might as well have not listened to anything at all. Any help?

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! Thank you for being a part of the community! I could understand this would be frustrating having one bud quieter than the other. Could you please send me the model number and serial number for your Galaxy Buds in a private message so I can assist you further? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
Samsung_YCnsoYN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I know you said you have done everything but have you tried putting your phone volume at max then increasing earbud volume all the way because for some reason the earbud volume commands are different from the phone volume.

0 Likes
userlp2VXVBq6d
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my galaxy bud plus' for only a week or so and my left ear bud suddenly went very very quiet. Still connects and everything. I tried cleaning it but no change.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. When did you start to experience these symptoms?

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Have you had an update to your Galaxy buds recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
yung-finesse
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried unpairing and doing a factory reset?

0 Likes
Parsnip
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I have had my Galaxy Buds since around September last year, and since January the right earbud has been quieter than the left. 

I have tried, unpairing, re-pairing, resetting, turning on and off dynamic equaliser, restarting my phone and updating my phone software, with none of these methods seeming to work.

Is there any other methods that may work, or are my earbuds faulty?

Thanks

0 Likes
Adam_W
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi Parsnip,

Here’s a link with a few more troubleshooting steps.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If that still doesn’t work I’d recommend PMing a @SamsungModerator to see what options are available for you.

0 Likes