cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same with mine after about a month they have just stopped working on the right. TouchPad works but no sound and I've only used like 6 times. I've finally decided to figure out whats wrong and if I need to buy new ones. Tired of having them just sit there. I can't even  find a solutions and its disappointing. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqzrdkS3bv5 Thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, have you tried resetting the earbuds from the Wearables app? I recommend having them evaluated by a certified technician. I'll be happy to look into those options for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Right bud volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the galaxy buds only 2 months ago, and they have been great up until yesterday. I got home, put the buds in, and started to play my favorite music. But the right bud had randomly decreased in volume, to the point it was annoying to listen to. The left bud has stayed the same volume. Today when I tried listening to them, the right bud decreased in volume even more, to the point it was incredibly hard to hear. I have no explanation to this tragedy, as the buds are charged and clean, and the wearables app is updated. If anyone has a solution, please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Galsxy buds right side has super low volume. Have tried all the suggestions here to no avail. Hasnt gotten wet at all

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrxSE05nDjQ I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I have tried all the online troubleshooting tips. 

On other posts where you asked for the model number, I don't know where I find that. Can you tell me.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sending my 3rd pair back.  Same issue as the first (although, my first pair lasted a bit longer).  After a half hour of use, low, inaudible sound from right bud.  On the 2nd pair, the right bud did not connect out of the box.  These are brand new buds!  They were also tested on multiple devices.  I was told there was no refund after 14 days by a rep (convenient).  I guess I will keep this circle of returns until my warranty runs out.  Thanks Samsung!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy bud significantly quieter than left?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been using my galaxy buds for a couple of months now and i've been noticing my right bud is slightly quieter than my left until suddenly yesterday the right bud became almost mute volume compared to the one in my left. I've restarted the connection, etc and it hasn't worked yet, any solutions?