Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud is faint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to look at repair options. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud is faint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you still need help with your issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud quiet indefinitely

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right bud just got significantly quieter than the left one out of no where. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, connecting to different devices, resetting them through the app, and cleaning them. Nothing has worked. I'm in desperate need of help.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right earbud quiet indefinitely

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is the same thing.  I've also tried everything with no result

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Earbuds Left Volume is lower than the Right

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my earbuds since preorder and rarely use them. Recently I noticed the left one is much quieter than the right one. I have tried resetting the connection, cleaning out the earbuds, and turning on dynamic equalizer would just make the difference more noticable. I even paired it with my PC and has the same result.

1) Adding to what i noticed above, when i use find my earbud, my left one would never make any beeping sound vs my right one which is fine.

2) when I remove the right bud, my music would stop BUT if I were to remove the left one, the music would continue playing. Is the right bud supposed to be the "main" bud? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Suction in ear and low volume on earbud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is a way to fix an earbud that has gone super quiet all of the sudden. I've been using them a lot and my right ear bud isn't pumping out the same volume as the left one is. It's a very noticable difference in the volume. I'm also having this suction feeling when I put my right earbud in my ear. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

Low Volume for Right Earbud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have had my earbuds for a few months and all of the sudden just the right earbud is super quiet. How can I fix this issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

Too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a problem just my right ear bud has lower volume than my left one... 

I tried multiple phones but problem is the same.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud plays at a much lower volume than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing an issue where the right bud just started playing at a much lower volume than the left one. Tried numerous troubleshooting steps from the forums and support pages and nothing helps.   I am trying to check warranty status online but the samsung website keeps showing an error while trying to load.  Help!