cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud plays at a much lower volume than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing an issue where the right bud just started playing at a much lower volume than the left one. Tried numerous troubleshooting steps from the forums and support pages and nothing helps.   I am trying to check warranty status online but the samsung website keeps showing an error while trying to load.  Help!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Earbud plays at a much lower volume than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey JohnnyR21,

If you already attempted all the troubleshooting steps on this forum, the best thing I can recommend is to contact 1-800-726-7864 or https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/  get through with chat support to see what options are available to you. I also found this community post regarding a similar problem. Hopefully this helps.  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-drains-faster-than-the-left...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Chat wasn't much help. didnt ask me for serial numbers or model.  Just told me to walk into a store in the middle of this pandemic. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello JohnnyR21,

I do apogolize for the inconvenience, contact 1-800-726-7864 to see it they have a option for an mail-in repair so you don't have to walk in to any location.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JohnnyR21 Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/One-Galaxy-Bud-volume-super-low/m-p/1165042#M9544

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

3rd Pair of Galaxy buds through warranty. Low volume on right bud!!!! What's going on?!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm am currently in the process of exchanging for a FOURTH pair of Galaxy Buds.  The 1st and 3rd pairs had an issue with volume becoming inaudible after minimal use.  I have troubleshot with several techs.  The 2nd pair, the right bud would not connect at all.  No refunds after 14 days I'm told.  I'm looking through these forums and many people are having identical issues with no solutions other than exchange.  What is being done about this?!

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All of the sudden my right ear bud is super low volume

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Earbud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'd like to look into this further for you, May I have the model code, serial number and software version for the buds via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Uneven sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On my Buds, the right one is louder than the left. I can't find a way to even then out. Can anyone help?