Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-24-2020 08:29 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userwHC3Fkjm76
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Its worth noting though that once you do this you are ripping off the adhesive that holds the silver piece on, so you may not be able to place it back on or if you do it will sit loosely and may fall out again if you ever take the silicone piece off or replace it. This does work however as I used this exact method

usercgvnmMBeSe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Woah I was gonna follow that but instead, I just got a needle and re-pierced the slits of the silver piece and that did the trick. Like you, it didn't look clogged or dirty but apparently it was 

userpnuywz1JPe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I used a needle and took off the metal mesh from the earbuds, then peel a black sheet stick on the mesh from the rear side. Later I returned the mesh to its place and tried the set. It back working better than before.

Thanks 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information. 

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes
userZl0afav31o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a problem just my right ear bud has lower volume than my left one... 

I tried multiple phones but problem is the same.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JohnnyR21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am experiencing an issue where the right bud just started playing at a much lower volume than the left one. Tried numerous troubleshooting steps from the forums and support pages and nothing helps.   I am trying to check warranty status online but the samsung website keeps showing an error while trying to load.  Help!

0 Likes
Mikey_75
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey JohnnyR21,

If you already attempted all the troubleshooting steps on this forum, the best thing I can recommend is to contact 1-800-726-7864 or https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/  get through with chat support to see what options are available to you. I also found this community post regarding a similar problem. Hopefully this helps.  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-drains-faster-than-the-left...

0 Likes
JohnnyR21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Chat wasn't much help. didnt ask me for serial numbers or model.  Just told me to walk into a store in the middle of this pandemic. 

0 Likes
Mikey_75
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello JohnnyR21,

I do apogolize for the inconvenience, contact 1-800-726-7864 to see it they have a option for an mail-in repair so you don't have to walk in to any location.