cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left ear bud volume is low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apparently thisis a common problem and for most none of the offered solutions work. The only option is for them to replace the unit but if you dont  have the original reciept then no can do, even if said product is still under warranty whitch is my case. Niceto see Samsung standing behind thier product.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right Galaxy Bud Quieter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have had my Galaxy Buds since around September last year, and since January the right earbud has been quieter than the left. 

I have tried, unpairing, re-pairing, resetting, turning on and off dynamic equaliser, restarting my phone and updating my phone software, with none of these methods seeming to work.

Is there any other methods that may work, or are my earbuds faulty?

Thanks

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Quieter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Parsnip,

Here’s a link with a few more troubleshooting steps.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If that still doesn’t work I’d recommend PMing a @SamsungModerator to see what options are available for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Quieter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Constellation

Right galaxy bud volume is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

About two days ago, I started noticing that the right ear bud of my galaxay buds is extremely low compared to the left one. I have tried changing the volume balance and reseting the earphones repeatedly, but nothing has changed. The model is SM- R170.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right galaxy bud volume is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try using the rest of the batter life of your buds and case, and recharge both to see if it maybe that one bud is getting less charge than the other. I also suggest going back to the Galaxy Wearables app to see the volume controls  for your buds are to you liking for both the left and right bud after getting a full charge on the buds case and buds themselves. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user0kcqvOXUUo 

If you have the Samsung Galaxy Buds and the right ear bud sounds low you can try cleaning out the buds. There is guide on Samsung's website called Clean your Galaxy Buds or Icon X   that'll show you how to properly clean your buds.

If that doesn't resolve your issue there is information at the bottom of that guide to help get in touch with Samsung about Warrany information and repair/exchange process if need. 

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the buds,

I would also try unpairing them via bluetooth after resetting them.

1. Reset buds

2. "Forget" the buds on bluetooth

3. Reconnect Via Bluetooth

4. Re-Pair them to the Phone

See if that works as well and see if theres an update

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hope all is well user0kcqvOXUUo  other than your ear bud issue

There are some possible issues that might be causing it such as:

1. Blockage in the Output of the Bud on the speaker grill causing a lower or muffled sound.
  2. Water may have seeped in causing internal damage to device.
  3. The bud itself isn’t calibrated properly

I suggest calling 1-800-Samsung for a mail in repair, if you are under warranty and no physical damage was done to the unit it should be an easy fix. But if you are not there may be a do the repair

*Make sure your galaxy wearables software is up to date*

I hope you found this information useful.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this problem but i solve it you can try to open your case and place you right bud to the left socket about few second and take out and try and see whether it works .