Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 1 Bud volume drop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you send a private message providing the serial number from the bottom of the charging case and the firmware you are currently running? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: 1 Bud volume drop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this problem with two sets of Galaxy Buds now. After talking to support the only answer seems to be replacement, IF you have your original receipt (I don't). I think it is a little misleading that the company answers all these threads by asking the poster to send a private message. Seems like they should acknowledge a common technical issue that requires replacement. I would be particularly interested in knowing if this technical issue has been address in the new version of Galaxy Buds. For now I won't be buying a third pair given the track record so far.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Left galaxy bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After connecting to my s8+, the left galaxy bud just got really quiet. It was never like this. I googled and did everything I could to fix them! I cleaned, reconnected, reset, used another phone, and tried to update. Nothing worked! The left/right sound balance makes them quieter and has a weird screeching noise. So any help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, you experience these symptoms on multiple devices is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the same low volume on the left galaxy bud.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left ear bud volume is low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently my left ear bud doesn't sounds as well as the right bud. The volume is super low. I tried a reset. I've cleaned them basically went through all the protocols and still nothing. The right one is just fine. Also the controls on the left bud still works. What gives????

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left ear bud volume is low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apparently thisis a common problem and for most none of the offered solutions work. The only option is for them to replace the unit but if you dont  have the original reciept then no can do, even if said product is still under warranty whitch is my case. Niceto see Samsung standing behind thier product.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right Galaxy Bud Quieter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have had my Galaxy Buds since around September last year, and since January the right earbud has been quieter than the left. 

I have tried, unpairing, re-pairing, resetting, turning on and off dynamic equaliser, restarting my phone and updating my phone software, with none of these methods seeming to work.

Is there any other methods that may work, or are my earbuds faulty?

Thanks

Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Quieter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Parsnip,

Here’s a link with a few more troubleshooting steps.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If that still doesn’t work I’d recommend PMing a @SamsungModerator to see what options are available for you.