JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-09-2020 08:37 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user7i8KbHwdJm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yesterday the volume in my left bud dropped very low. I've cleaned them, tried to reset them multiple times, and tried to pair them with another device but nothing worked.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

I see you have done some good troubleshooting, I would like to assist you further. Could you please send me a private message with your model code and serial number? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
userRU4U7bANJ9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right earbud is extremely quite, but the left is normal. I have attempted all the suggestions on this message board. Syncing and unsyncing, the touch and hold volumn up, going into modify the bluetooth setting, and cleaning the mesh. Nothing has worked.

Please help!

SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

I can understand wanting to hear your audio equally on both buds. After performing the troubleshooting if your buds are still experiencing the symptoms, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
userIzPVgNyQxj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought the galaxy plus earbuds and 5 days after used the left ear bud went really quiet. I checked sound settings on my galaxy s8 as well as the hearing enhancement settings and no loss. Is there anything i am missing?

Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you try to repair the buds?

0 Likes