JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-09-2020 09:01 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
OT1906
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The sound quality from the left earbud is low.  My right ear bud is playing fine. I reset my phone and earbud; still no fix. Will someone assist me please?

0 Likes
AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

please make sure you are using the up to date verion of the wearables app.

0 Likes
OT1906
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, I'm using the most up to date version of the wearable app.

0 Likes
AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you are using the up to date version of the wearables app and still experiencing this issue make sure that the mesh under the silicone ear plugs are clean without doing so it can cause build up and blocking causing muffled sound. After doing so and problem still occurs I suggest sending in your device for a mail in repair doing so will give you a full diagnostics for your problem.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Weslhaus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my galaxy buds for a while and they used to work just fine but a few months ago the right ear just got really quiet out of nowhere. With volume all the way up I can hear it but it's not nearly as loud as the left side and sometimes I can't hear anything out of it depending on what I'm doing. I thought I was just out of luck so I've dealt with it for a while but I figure I might as well ask here. Yes I have Dynamic Equalizer on. 

0 Likes
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @Weslhaus , I am sorry you are dealing with this but I am glad to assist you. 

The galaxy buds have their own volume control.

Open the Galaxy Wearables App >> Galaxy buds settings page >> Select touchpad, change the touch and hold settings to volume up and down respectively >>

Open your bluetooth settings in the settings app >> turn off media sync >>  

Now put both ear buds in >> press and hold the right touch pad until you hear two beeps >> The increase the volume of your phone media and play a music. If this does not work please let us know and we will be right here to help you. Have a wonderful day. 

0 Likes
Weslhaus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Attempting to control volume on the buds doesn't change anything. The left side is significantly louder

0 Likes
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I thought it may help but yes it seems as though you will need to send your galaxy buds in for replacement. You can contact Samsung through the link below. Proof of purchase should be by your side, as my coworker said below!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

For this is issue you should contact Samsung Customer Service and request for replacement..For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes