cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Right Galaxy bud Produces EXTREMELY low sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello all, 

I've been a huge samsung addict for an extremely long time and I recently purchased samsung buds over the last christmas for myself after I finally caved in. I've been loving them and have really put them to use, but the right one slowly got quieter and quieter. It's now to the point that the sound is almost inaudible and requires intense listening to hear the faintest music, while I can hear my left bud perfectly. I'm not sure if it helps, but the right bud also feels extremely pressured in my ear  when I try to put it in. Due to these problems and inconveniences I'm almost positive it's not software or update related, but equipment related. Is there any advice anyone can give me to help me? Or is there any possibility of getting replacements or refunded for the lack of function? Thanks to anyone who's helping 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Right Galaxy bud Produces EXTREMELY low sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had this problem also, luckily for me, I watched this video and found it very helpful

https://youtu.be/9HJRFcvnv9c

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds audio is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got given my buds as a Christmas present and they had been working perfectly fine since then up until now when even at full volume they are far too low and when the volume slider is around halfway there is no audio at all. I remember that it used to be much louder than this and I have tried everything from media sync and equaliser to cleaning them  unpairing them etc. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy buds audio is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As much as I WANT to love these  quality is absloute trash and I am now on my 3rd pair with the same exact issue. Can't believe I spent more to go with + just to end up with same problem. Time to put in the trash and buy Sony.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud is quieter than left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday my right headphone started sounding quiter than the left one. I have been looking up solutions to this problem but none have worked so far. I switched headohones to make sure the problem wasn't my hearing and it's not. I reset them, disconnected and reconnected them, I paried them with a different device, I turned on dynamic equalizer, and I cleaned them (as far as I can tell there is no wax buildup). I have had these headphones for about 4 months now and they have worked great up until now. Is there any other solutions that I am missing?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hope you find answers to that issue