JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-22-2020 01:17 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
Zachanomics
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
For some reason my left earbud has gone significantly quieter than my right earbud to the point where i can't tell if it's even working when both are in my ears, I have tried resetting it but that hasn't fixed the issue. The balance is 50/50 in the accessibility menu so I know it's not my Note that's the issue, or at least I don't think so. Does anyone have a solution? Please and Thank you
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds so I can look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Zachanomics
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did, thanks for responding
0 Likes
Roller
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
im going through this right now. mine have been sent in for repairs as there only 5/6 months old but they are out of stock on parts for repair and no dates have been given on eta of repair
0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is it still showing connected in the Wearables app? Information on connectivity can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086702/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes

0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It does show its connected in the app.