Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-22-2020 02:57 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would look into maling out the buds for replacement, I would contact 1-800-SAM-SUNG. Good luck! 

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

For this issue what you do is you call Samsung Customer Service to check to see if you have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Departure I would be happy to assist you! Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and the email address used for the promotion. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would really look into mailing out the device as suggested in the earlier post. Good luck! 

0 Likes
AmandaKnipfing
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi all,

Ever since the new update, my left bud is significantly quieter than the right.  I've tried the following fixes but they haven't worked

- Resetting my buds

- Clearing the galaxy wearable cache and data

- Cleaning my left bud

- Putting them back in the case and taking them out

- Turning on the dynamic equalizer

The only thing that's worked as a quick fix was going into my accessibility settings and raising the volume of my left bud to 50% higher than the right, making them equal.

I've had these buds since August, but I really don't think they've run their course in only 9 months.  Has anyone else had this issue and have you found a solution, or is this an issue caused by the new updates?  I really didn't have this problem before.

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@AmandaKnipfing 

Have you tried turning on the “dynamic equalizer” in the galaxy wearables app?

buds.png

0 Likes
AmandaKnipfing
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi mkkim!  

So I actually did, but it hasn't fixed it.

0 Likes
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @AmandaKnipfing , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

@AmandaKnipfing 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your buds

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@AmandaKnipfing 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

0 Likes