cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy bud Produces EXTREMELY low sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds audio is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got given my buds as a Christmas present and they had been working perfectly fine since then up until now when even at full volume they are far too low and when the volume slider is around halfway there is no audio at all. I remember that it used to be much louder than this and I have tried everything from media sync and equaliser to cleaning them  unpairing them etc. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy buds audio is too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As much as I WANT to love these  quality is absloute trash and I am now on my 3rd pair with the same exact issue. Can't believe I spent more to go with + just to end up with same problem. Time to put in the trash and buy Sony.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud is quieter than left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday my right headphone started sounding quiter than the left one. I have been looking up solutions to this problem but none have worked so far. I switched headohones to make sure the problem wasn't my hearing and it's not. I reset them, disconnected and reconnected them, I paried them with a different device, I turned on dynamic equalizer, and I cleaned them (as far as I can tell there is no wax buildup). I have had these headphones for about 4 months now and they have worked great up until now. Is there any other solutions that I am missing?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hope you find answers to that issue

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds - Right Bud volume too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has been going on for over a week now. I have had my buds for about a year. I have searched all through the world wide web looking for a solution. All of the recommened solutions I found were no help.

My right ear bud's volume is very low. I have tried everything from resetting to factory default to resetting the blutooth to adjusting Settings>Accessibility>HearingEnhancements>Left/Right Sound Balance and adjusting the balance to the far right to compensate. The problem with the latter was the next day I couldn't hear anything out of my right ear bud at all and my left bud was low. To troubleshoot that problem specifically, I reset the Left/Right balance to the middle (default) and left my buds in their charging case. The next day I tested them out again and it was back to low volume on the right bud - This tells me that the problem isn't the hardware or from it being dirty (which I have cleaned and keep cleaned religously), it's the software/firmware when it was last updated but of course I can't find anyway to roll back the firmware.

My buds came with the promo of preordering the Galaxy S10+

Galaxy Buds (D7AE)

Software Version: R170XXU0ATD3

I've tried paring them with multiple devices (Galaxy S8, ipad, Galaxy S10+) - All with the same problem and all of those devices have been updated to their current OS. I've also tried uninstalling the Galaxy Wearable App. 

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right bud way too quiet, tried every solution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried every possible fix, but the right earbud is still way less quiet. Don't know what to do.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud Significantly Quieter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud is significantly quieter than the left one. I've tried resetting them, letting them charge completely, and updating them so far...

Highlighted
Constellation

I have no sound coming out of my right Galaxy bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't hear anything out of my right bud.

I tried many things to fix. I ran the find my buds from the app. It did have sound, but very quiet.