JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 06-01-2020 12:45 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
_SsOVERiPs_KaiN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have read up on so many discussions for the same issue but none of the troubleshooting actions have worked for me. I have had my galaxy buds since maybe like February of 2020 & started experiencing this issue in April of 2020. I have ignored the problem by changing the balance of the earbuds but have had enough of that. These are amazing ear buds [WHEN THEY WORK RIGHT] so I'd really love to find the solution to my problem. If someone can please help.

- Thank you in advance -

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
linkboy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I was listening to my earbuds today and the right earbud got super quiet, almost to the point where I couldn't hear it. It sounds like it's super tinny.

The left earbud works perfectly fine. They have not gotten wet at all.

I have the volume on my Note 8 turned up to max and the volume on the earbuds is up to max as well (via holding the touchpad).

I've done a reset on my buds and the right one is still super quiet. 

Does anyone know what the issue could be and how to fix it?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have dynamic equalizer turned on in you galaxy wearable app settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userKkLcusXU2l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@linkboy 

Bro I had this  exact same problem but I found that if you take off the rubber bit that goes into your ear and rub the speaker, it fixes it. Trust me, it worked for me.

userQu95lrqhFk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Got the same problem. Less than a month old pair of buds here.

I also experienced that the right bud can't connect with my phone and when I put it in the case, the red LED light only is flashing but I am 100% sure that this is fully charged — even the case itself.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried the steps presented in this thread?

userelpXqcSzHz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem. I have tries resetting and properly cleaning and the left earbud works fine the right is super quiet

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

userG6yO3GRdjO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the exact same problem I got a replace for mine it was fixed for a day or two but then it started happening again