JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 06-13-2020 12:31 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@userp4U7xyA9R0 

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

Hope this was helpful

0 Likes
Steve123aca3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I woke up this morning and when I went to use my Galaxy buds+ the left one is pretty much unusable 

mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@Steve123aca3 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you tried turning on the “dynamic equalizer” in the galaxy wearables app?

buds.png

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable apps > Click Top left 3dot > About Galaxy Wearable > check the version

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

0 Likes
SlimmerTub37
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

A few weeks ago, my right Galaxy bud started producing about 5% of its original volume capacity. I can barely hear it when it is turned up to 100% volume in a quiet room.

My left Galaxy bud (I've only been using this one recently because the right one barely works) has started randomly pausing (it seems to be detecting that I'm taking them out when I am in fact keeping them in my ears). It will randomly stop producing sound even whilst connected and I have to reconnect them often in order to fix this issue.

Any suggestions on ways to fix them, get replacements, or get Samsung store credit for the upcoming Galaxy BudsX would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm also using a Samsung Galaxy S8 with it

0 Likes
Abs5390
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have found that it pauses if it's not all the way in your ear. If the sensors don't feel the warmth of your skin in your ear, it will pause.

As for volume, it could mean that they need to be cleaned inside the actual speaker part (ie wax buildup).

0 Likes
ME8090
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have purchased Galaxy buds plus within the last two months and recently one ear piece has gone almost dead quiet. I almost know what caused it but don't know what to do about it. My left ear seemed a little quieter than usual so I pulled it out of my ear and noticed a sadly decent amount of wax so I removed the rubber from the bud to clean the rubber and once replaced the earbud got so quiet that even at the highest volume you almost can't hear anything.

0 Likes
useruJHET11MVO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I know I am late to the party, but this just happened to me.  I ran upstairs and my headphones came out of range disconnecting.  when they reconnected, only the right one would play sound to where I could hear it.  If I took out the right ear pod, I could faintly hear the sound... I tried disconnecting, re-connecting but nothing worked.  I checked in the app and it said both pods were at 100%.  the speakers had nothing blocking the speakers (wax).  I finally got it to work, I dont know if it will work for you, but these are the steps I took.  

I made sure to clean the 3 little circles (2 copper, 1 black) to the left of the part you insert into your ear.  This part sounds weird, but I think this is what did the trick... I took the rubber off the speaker, and then sucked on the metal part of the speaker.  After, it just worked.  I was desparate as I needed my left ear to work, don't judge me too much lol.  Hope you get yours working too if you are facing this problem, and hopefully a better solution than mine.

0 Likes
userrYNNMaPsfy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right bud just got significantly quieter than the left one out of no where. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, connecting to different devices, resetting them through the app, and cleaning them. Nothing has worked. I'm in desperate need of help.

user9zlyqu7hpF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine is the same thing.  I've also tried everything with no result

0 Likes
KyngZerxys
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Does anyone who has the galaxy buds experienced one of them malfunctioning, where the volume is extremely low? 
0 Likes