JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 06-18-2020 01:53 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userMSJYMon30A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My son received galaxy buds as a gift from family for christmas. in less than a month the left bud barely produces sound. I contacted support and was told they won’t do anything without a paper receipt. We didn’t get a receipt do to it being a gift.  I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold for 47 minutes without anyone coming to the phone. I hung up and called back without getting anyone to answer. I then recalled and chose the text support option. I asked how I could file a complaint about the long hold time and was told there wasn’t anyway to file a complaint except through the community forums. 

Point being ring is that Samsung has shown terrible customer support for a product with known defects. best lesson here is keep your receipt!!!  And if it was a gift if they didn’t give you a receipt then you are just out of luck when the device fails 

0 Likes
Samsung_KZziaMa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left side is super quiet with max volume. Never been wet and never dropped.

0 Likes
DoctorJch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So this is my second pair of galaxy buds and the first time my left ear bud randomly lost some sound and it was lower than the right bud and I sent them in and got another pair. I've had these for about 2 or 3 months now and the same exact thing is happening again. The left bud has randomly lost sound again. So now I have to put the hearing adjustment more to the left ear but that doesnt give me maximum sound for both buds. Someone please tell me wats happening

0 Likes
usern7wgUebGGG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy earbud is super quiet I changed the touch pad settings and my phone volume is the highest but still super quiet 

userBZjX7RaO4l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right earbud lost sound, read a lot of articles on how to fix it, but it doesn’t work. As far as I can tell from this forum, this problem is with the right earbud for a lot of people. Apparently the problem is none using the earphones themselves but in the defect.

0 Likes
user6UDgeZkNOw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I know this has been posted here before, but I was hoping for a resolution.  

The left bud is <50% of the volume of the right bud.  I have cleaned them, reset them, re-paired the bluetooth.  I can adjust the L/R balance in the audio settings but that is only a workaround and does not apply to calls.  This issue happens whether I connect them to my phone, my tablet, or my laptop.

They are still under warranty and to start a service request the digital service request page tells me to call 1-800-SAMSUNG.  When I call the only option it gives me is to go to a store 30 miles away during a lockdown.

I chatted with a Samsung Expert and was told unless I can walk into a Samsung service center there is nothing that can be done.  Please help.

user5yIoeNgZ6L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem as you.

We have done all the trouble shooting and it is still not changed. What do we do next?

The ear buds are less then 60 days old. 

PLease help us fix this.

0 Likes
userjY3cQdegVG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my earbuds since preorder and rarely use them. Recently I noticed the left one is much quieter than the right one. I have tried resetting the connection, cleaning out the earbuds, and turning on dynamic equalizer would just make the difference more noticable. I even paired it with my PC and has the same result.

1) Adding to what i noticed above, when i use find my earbud, my left one would never make any beeping sound vs my right one which is fine.

2) when I remove the right bud, my music would stop BUT if I were to remove the left one, the music would continue playing. Is the right bud supposed to be the "main" bud? 

user8AepfmgspI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi!

I'm wondering if there is a way to fix an earbud that has gone super quiet all of the sudden. I've been using them a lot and my right ear bud isn't pumping out the same volume as the left one is. It's a very noticable difference in the volume. I'm also having this suction feeling when I put my right earbud in my ear. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
user3IKtBjyvDZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I have had my earbuds for a few months and all of the sudden just the right earbud is super quiet. How can I fix this issue?

0 Likes