cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right bud is quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right bud is very quiet, ambient mode is so low with the right earbud paird with my Galaxy A20.

Jacob Morales
Astronaut

Left earbud Low volume issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ive tried to fix this issue now for some time and does not seem to be working, The right earbud works great and the volume on it is high and good quality but on the left earbud it almost has no volume, the left earbud has so low volume for some reason and i can barely hear it, i only listen with the right earbud because the left one is so low, ive tried reseting the earbuds and also tried to fix it with the touchpad

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi all,

Has anyone experiencing issues with Galaxy buds? My right side bud is not working the sound is way to low. Can I visit the Service center to get this fix?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Hearing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all i came on this page for the same reason as you to find out what was going on with my right headphone. I ended up using a razer blade and in the crease and gently twisted till the too half's popped. I disconnected the ribbon cable, gently moved the board and took the battery out and left it for about 5 min. Thr battery is in the top half of the headphone. I cleaned the inside and the outside grill put the plastic bits bk and it works like normal. My warranty has expired so I have nothing to lose except the headphone. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried everything that has been suggested. I need this fixed desperately! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right bud low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION
that sounds like a manufacturing issue. you may need to bring it to a store. I am srry I could not be more help.
Highlighted
Constellation

right bud quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can anyone help me out. My righr ear bud is super quiet and I have tried everything to fix it. Unpaired, tried different device, cleaned, and dynamic equalizer. Still quiet

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: right bud quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had the same problem with my original Galaxy buds. You're gonna have to contact Samsung if there under warranty get them replaced for free.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had them for a while I doubt there under warranty still.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.