Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Volume Oddity (Buds+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did, thanks for responding
Asteroid

Re: Volume Oddity (Buds+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
im going through this right now. mine have been sent in for repairs as there only 5/6 months old but they are out of stock on parts for repair and no dates have been given on eta of repair
Constellation

lower volume in right ear bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION
All of a sudden my right ear bud volume maxes out at least 50% lower than the left.  I tried disconnecting, cleaning, restarting my phone and connecting to other devices.  Does anyone have a solution to this? 
Constellation

galaxy buds: one not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Does anyone who has the galaxy buds experienced one of them malfunctioning, where the volume is extremely low? 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: galaxy buds: one not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've experienced this acouple of different times with my original Galaxy Buds. If any liquid would get past the polished metal grill insert it would cause one side or both to have very low quality sound. Usually after a day or so it would go back to normal. The liquid was usually from a disinfectant wipe when I would routinely clean them. I have experienced the same issue even with the included AKG earphones that came in the box of my past Galaxy devices. Liquid could also permanently damage the driver and not regain the same level of sound again. This is my experience tho and could completely differ from yours.

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please ✅
Solution Solved & leaving a ❤ is much appreciated! ▪︎
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Bud, Left bud with low or no audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Atp can I just get a new pair of buds Samsung? I haven't had these buds a year and I've had nothing but issues with them. It all started with the left earbud being super low. From there I did everything that the techs at Samsung told me to do. Nothing changed, so tech after tech sent me through the ringer just to tell me to drive 3 hrs away to get to a Samsung store to have them fix the issue. I have no car, and even if I did I wouldn't do that. Fast forward to today, and here I am waking around listening to one earbud. Who knows when this will mysteriously die out, because it's playing low just like the left one did before it died out. I feel like I was duped into buying a faulty product. I need answers from someone because I want my money's worth.  I don't think it's fair that I turn to you for help with a faulty device and not only do you prove that you can't, but you basically left me with this no options to even get a replacement sent to me. What type of customer service is this?

Astronaut

right earbud low sound with volume all the way up.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My right earbud has really low volume no matter what I've tried. Ive cleaned them multiple times, I've updated the earbuds, I've reset the earbuds, basically any other solution recommended I have tried. Just curious if anyone found a magic solution because I have seen the same issue specifically the right side on here plenty.
Astronaut

Re: right earbud low sound with volume all the way up.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm trying to fix this EXACT problem Smiley Sad
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: right earbud low sound with volume all the way up.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

You can try giving this troubleshooting link here a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Constellation

Left bud responding but no sounds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought the Galaxy Buds and finally received them today. I installed the Wearables App today, charged the buds completely. Put the buds in only to find out the left one has no sound. I tried turning on and off the Bluetooth on my phone, put the buds back in the case, and also tried resetting the buds. The left bud is recognized by my phone and responds to touch taps but does not produce any sounds. This is very frustrating since these are brand new.