JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-29-2020 05:27 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

For this issue what you do is you call Samsung Customer Service to check to see if you have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
userksaE25MgfJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Bought a pair of buds around Christmas, they worked fine until a few weeks ago when the left bud went quiet, and they both play even when out of the ears and with the case closed. Not sure if they are broken, but I have cleaned them and done multiple resets on my phone and tried connecting them to other devices and the problem persists.

0 Likes
elianafeijoo
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @userksaE25MgfJ , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@userksaE25MgfJ 

Have you tried turning on the “dynamic equalizer” in the galaxy wearables app?

buds.png

Looks like an update to the Gear Wearable app was pushed, which fixes this issue. Just updated and confirmed is now working.

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Hope this was helpful

0 Likes
userGl1OXS5X3Q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been super happy with my earbuds over the last 7 months, until recently. Sometime around the end of March a new update was issues, almost immediately afterwards my left earpiece turned very quite. Thinking it might just be a software issue, I thought it best to wait until new software was released. Having updated it twice since then, the issue persist.

I have scoured the internet for all possible solutions and have tried restarting/resetting/reconnecting (+other devices)/cleaning, you name it. Nothing helped. I really like this product and hope to keep using it into the future, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@userGl1OXS5X3Q 

Have you tried turning on the “dynamic equalizer” in the galaxy wearables app?

if problem is still re-occurring. clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

Hope this was helpful

buds.png

0 Likes
usereGLk5Fgxo1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My dad is having the exact same issue, did you ever get a solution? They worked fine for him right up until that update.

I've done everything you have listed above and still the left earbud is a lot quieter.

0 Likes
GMcD2203
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My right earbud has really low volume no matter what I've tried. Ive cleaned them multiple times, I've updated the earbuds, I've reset the earbuds, basically any other solution recommended I have tried. Just curious if anyone found a magic solution because I have seen the same issue specifically the right side on here plenty.
sygnus13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm trying to fix this EXACT problem 😞
0 Likes