JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-15-2020 05:54 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user8vttU9M57I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi all i came on this page for the same reason as you to find out what was going on with my right headphone. I ended up using a razer blade and in the crease and gently twisted till the too half's popped. I disconnected the ribbon cable, gently moved the board and took the battery out and left it for about 5 min. Thr battery is in the top half of the headphone. I cleaned the inside and the outside grill put the plastic bits bk and it works like normal. My warranty has expired so I have nothing to lose except the headphone. 

0 Likes
userMLfBRUsosk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried everything that has been suggested. I need this fixed desperately! 

0 Likes
Firedoomhell420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
that sounds like a manufacturing issue. you may need to bring it to a store. I am srry I could not be more help.
0 Likes
mikey1210
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are there any things I can try I feel like I did everything
user5LiYLzqcFM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
no trying to figure it out myself
0 Likes
user7HIvPtZf5b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right ear bud is quite. I have cleaned the mesh, turned the Dynamic Equalizer on and nothing works. The left is a little on the low side also. Not as bad as the right, but not as loud as the saamsung Uflex bluetooth headphones. I am disappointed in the ear buds

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had that same issue. Samsung ended up replacing them for me. I honestly miss my level U pros. These bud suck and not worth the money.
0 Likes
userdO4uwaxslc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought Galaxy Buds and the right bud is not charging correctly and often dead until I readjust and charge alone.  It seems like a malfunction, but I cannot schedule a service call because your bot system is horrible and keeps bringing me to a place where I cannot schedule service!  These are NEW bought from your site!  Do you support your products?  How can I get a replacement pair that charge correctly?

0 Likes
userdO4uwaxslc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I rec'd a message that this post was removed because there is a post elsewhere with the same subject.  Care to share where I can get an answer?  This is SO frustrating!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! @3pcssuits 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes