JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-19-2020 09:22 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
usermHNQ4XtPwX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right bud is very quiet, ambient mode is so low with the right earbud paird with my Galaxy A20.

Jacob Morales
0 Likes
user6XyhaSK1gg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

ive tried to fix this issue now for some time and does not seem to be working, The right earbud works great and the volume on it is high and good quality but on the left earbud it almost has no volume, the left earbud has so low volume for some reason and i can barely hear it, i only listen with the right earbud because the left one is so low, ive tried reseting the earbuds and also tried to fix it with the touchpad

0 Likes
bicameral2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
My right galaxy bud suddenly became quieter yesterday. It was working fine and then it wasn't. I keep them pretty clean, but cleaned them again anyway. The right bud is still very quiet at about 10% the left. It's basically just an earplug now. Any known issue out there?
0 Likes
useryQaQBNnqFX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my galaxy buds with my s10+ than a year ago and suddenly just today the left one got super quiet can barely hear on highest volume. The touch and everything works and the right works fine. Its fully charged at 100 % and it shows in the galaxy wearables app.

Ive tried restarting and resetting and all that. 

Ive tried connecting it to my partners iphone and it still has the same issue where the right one is fine and the left has extremely low volume like 5% of the other one.

Please help

0 Likes
Destiny121
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My left ear bud is a lot more quiet then my right one. Anyone else had this issue? And if you did what did you do to fix them?
lorenzog0917
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am having the same issue. after the most recent Android update, my left bud is very low and the right is fine. I have reset, unpaired, charged, etc. still no luck!!! suggestions?????
0 Likes
userjdscAPvILC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am on my second pair of Galaxy Buds after the first one was replaced because of the low right volume issue. Now, the replacement pair is doing the same thing. They have not been dropped or immersed in water. Resets do not solve the problem. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes
userBeM7tmRQF6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

One of my galaxy buds recently stopped playing sound even when it is fully charged, I have read that this is a common problem and that there is no fixing it, and that i am to receive a replacement pair of galaxy buds. How do I do this?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would like to look into this issue for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got rid of them and got the new active plus with no issue so far
0 Likes