cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: right bud quite

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had them for a while I doubt there under warranty still.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue here. Started last week the left bud is essentially silent and because of the sound difference is unweaeable. I've tried everything in the linked help posts and it hasn't made a difference. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

right galaxy bud queiter than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My right galaxy bud suddenly became quieter yesterday. It was working fine and then it wasn't. I keep them pretty clean, but cleaned them again anyway. The right bud is still very quiet at about 10% the left. It's basically just an earplug now. Any known issue out there?
Highlighted
Astronaut

My right galaxy Bud is significantly quieter than the left one

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are there any things I can try I feel like I did everything
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My right galaxy Bud is significantly quieter than the left one

JUMP TO SOLUTION
no trying to figure it out myself
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Left Earbud Suddenly Super Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my galaxy buds with my s10+ than a year ago and suddenly just today the left one got super quiet can barely hear on highest volume. The touch and everything works and the right works fine. Its fully charged at 100 % and it shows in the galaxy wearables app.

Ive tried restarting and resetting and all that. 

Ive tried connecting it to my partners iphone and it still has the same issue where the right one is fine and the left has extremely low volume like 5% of the other one.

Please help

Highlighted
Astronaut

low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My left ear bud is a lot more quiet then my right one. Anyone else had this issue? And if you did what did you do to fix them?
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right ear bud is quite. I have cleaned the mesh, turned the Dynamic Equalizer on and nothing works. The left is a little on the low side also. Not as bad as the right, but not as loud as the saamsung Uflex bluetooth headphones. I am disappointed in the ear buds

Highlighted

Re: Galaxy earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had that same issue. Samsung ended up replacing them for me. I honestly miss my level U pros. These bud suck and not worth the money.