cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds- Right earbud quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My buds have worked well for the better part of the past several months. Recently though, the right bud is very quiet. In addition, it will not charge from the case alone. It has to be plugged in or sitting on a wireless charging pad. I have tried all the solutions listed throughout this thread and many others to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to look into your options. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same problem! tried everything on this forum and more and nothing seems t work. and as per usual no one from Samsung seems to be any help!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here I have the new galaxy buds plus and randomly the right side is way quieter I have tried all the steps above nothing works.
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had same issue, literally just took out the black pad underneath the metal mesh and now works as expected.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
any solutions?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/One-Galaxy-Bud-volume-super-low/m-p/941582#M247

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Right Ear Bud not appearing in app or connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy ear bud will not connect nor does it appear in my galaxy wearables app. I have tried disconnecting, fully charging, uninstalling and reinstalling. It will not allow me update them as both buds have to be connected and it does not show at all. 

Cosmic Ray

Volume Oddity (Buds+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
For some reason my left earbud has gone significantly quieter than my right earbud to the point where i can't tell if it's even working when both are in my ears, I have tried resetting it but that hasn't fixed the issue. The balance is 50/50 in the accessibility menu so I know it's not my Note that's the issue, or at least I don't think so. Does anyone have a solution? Please and Thank you
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Volume Oddity (Buds+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds so I can look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky