JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-14-2020 07:22 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Cenzlyor
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds have worked well for the better part of the past several months. Recently though, the right bud is very quiet. In addition, it will not charge from the case alone. It has to be plugged in or sitting on a wireless charging pad. I have tried all the solutions listed throughout this thread and many others to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to look into your options. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userrApylL6Nhm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having the same problem! tried everything on this forum and more and nothing seems t work. and as per usual no one from Samsung seems to be any help!

Coryh2003
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same here I have the new galaxy buds plus and randomly the right side is way quieter I have tried all the steps above nothing works.
userq6qp6BDrSy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had same issue, literally just took out the black pad underneath the metal mesh and now works as expected.

MikeTheDude
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
any solutions?
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/One-Galaxy-Bud-volume-super-low/m-p/941582#M247

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

mar13192
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
same problem. followed the steps with to disconnect and reconnect. deleted data and cache from the app and still having problems with the right earphone.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried turning on the dynamic equalizer in the galaxy wearables app?

userLC6VfBi96o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

OMG Thank you so much, this worked where everything else didn't. You just saved me a whole lot of time.