cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 2019 galexy buds RHS volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes tried these  options and didn't work.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Super quiet on full volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy buds were working fine until the other day. My volume is all the way up but they are very quite. My right bud barley even works. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Super quiet on full volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Join the club. Samsung will go out of their way to deny you warranty.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One Galaxy Bud volume super low

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got rid of them and got the new active plus with no issue so far
Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy buds left earbuds low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have had the galaxy buds for a year and had this same problem multiple times before. The left bud just has half the volume as the right side one. I had sent my pair back to Samsung and got a new pair and again the same problem. After getting my new pair, I had the same problem and just disconnected and connected to multiple devices like my computer and iPad and watch and phone which fixed it before. I even cleaned em out thoroughly and tried everything but still aren't fixed.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy buds left earbuds low volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your ticket numbers in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

left earbud has no sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The left side Samsung Galaxy earbud has no sound coming out of  it when im on the phone or while listening to music but when you press the button to locate your ear buds you can hear the sound coming from it perfectly fine...  any ideas ? 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: left earbud has no sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also have no sound left ear Samsung bud. purcased in July, all was OK for a month. not sure if it charges. I'm going to check this possibilty of finding location sound. I've had Tmobel tell me to contact Samsung directly. Don't care much for their customer care, I would if they had any.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: left earbud has no sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Have you checked the Wearables app to see if there is an update for your buds?

Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud very quiet after system update 11/11/20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Never had an issue with them until the latest Samsung system update on 11/20/20. Now the right earbud is barely audable at the highest volume while left earbud is normal. Both are super clean, never had any water damage.

Nothing helps not resetting, re-pairing, pairing to other devices. the left bud is just very quiet since the update and maybe its something that can be patched in future update.