Original topic:

One Galaxy Bud volume super low

(Topic created on: 1/10/21 1:21 PM)
3pcssuits
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had these shortly after launch and having problems with the right earbud being significantly lower in volume then the left ear, making music while working out with both in my ear very annoying.

1,341 Replies
userNm9FoSipx7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear buds stopped working about 20 minutes ago the touch pad works fine I haven't dropped the bud I was in the middle of listening to music and it got quite

0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is it still showing connected in the Wearables app? Information on connectivity can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086702/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes

0 Likes
Jsnwd94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It does show its connected in the app.

0 Likes
vvial
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Need help! When I'm on a call, I can only hear callers on my left ear bud, not both. And when listening to music the right earbud is a very light sound. Not sure if its a setting I turned off or what but can someone please help me fix? 
0 Likes
hfiedler480
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The right bud volume is significantly quieter than the left one. I've tried resetting it, switching over to a nonsamsung device, and cleaning out the buds. But nothing has worked. I've managed so far by switching up the accessibility settings so more sound comes out of the right bud, but it's a hassle and it makes my max volume super low. 

Any help is appreciated. These buds are just a little over a year old.

userZl0afav31o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a problem just my right ear bud has lower volume than my left one... 

I tried multiple phones but problem is the same.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
JohnnyR21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am experiencing an issue where the right bud just started playing at a much lower volume than the left one. Tried numerous troubleshooting steps from the forums and support pages and nothing helps.   I am trying to check warranty status online but the samsung website keeps showing an error while trying to load.  Help!

0 Likes