cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Gear IconX left ear bud problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted stop by and see if you wouldn't mind trying the steps suggested above.

If you need anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My second pair of headphones,  apple user for computer and phone.  Works great for a week, then the right earbud goes to 10% volume, and doesn't want to work properly.  Any fix? Is not a connecivity or clogged problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having similar issue.

My left earbud stops working after 5-15 minutes and wil not work again unlesss I put both buds back into the charge box for a few seconds.

Any one have a resolution for this issue.

They are less than 30 days old.

ATT says not there problem

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have also had this same problem. I bought it in November 2017 and this happens every 2-3 months.

Samsung replaced 2 times them and now the same problem happened again.

In the first time - 2 earpiece and charge box replaced.

In the second - Before; They say, we will repair the right earpiece. After; They could not repair and just they gave new right earpiece!

And now same problem with right earpiece again and I do not know what they will do.

I think this is a chronic problem!!!

Current device: NOte 8 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to my girlfriend's icon X 2018s after a few months. Left one became very low in volume. Resetting would not do anything. Removed the white membrane and it sounds normal again. I don't understand how that membrane is causing this issue as the right one likely has it as well.

Samsung needs to fix this ASAP

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, so I went ahead and took off that lttle black screen. I did this buy getting the tool you use to retrive your simcard out of any samsung or apple phone. After that I noticed a white thing and proceeded to remove it. It instantly made the sound quality much better, and audio much louder. ( I also did the same with the other just to prevent future problems.)

Although this is a fix beware, tampering may result in loss of warrantly.

Best of luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my exchange and it has a new stuff in it. It kinda small silver thing that in side earbuds and something like toitoothbr.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Mr. Povheng.. I have a simple question. I remove the Black Screen of my Earbuds (Samung Gear Icon X) both of them except the white one (second earbuds - left and right).. Only the Black Screen, now, I'm worried.. does it mean that it will remove the water resistant quality if i remove the white protector (second to the black screen).? Thank You..

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the exact same issue - Removed the Black Lining off the earbud and then the White one behind it and BAM! It now works like new!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I jsut got the IconX 2018 on Saturday (9/22) and now on Wednesday (9/26) the left ear bud has no volume.  None of the fixes in this forum seem to work.  This is beat as I was really starting to like these.