JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-25-2018 01:41 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user3NTQzsKhV8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi Mr. Povheng.. I have a simple question. I remove the Black Screen of my Earbuds (Samung Gear Icon X) both of them except the white one (second earbuds - left and right).. Only the Black Screen, now, I'm worried.. does it mean that it will remove the water resistant quality if i remove the white protector (second to the black screen).? Thank You..

0 Likes
Kria
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the exact same issue - Removed the Black Lining off the earbud and then the White one behind it and BAM! It now works like new!

0 Likes
userpxdivaTapl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I jsut got the IconX 2018 on Saturday (9/22) and now on Wednesday (9/26) the left ear bud has no volume.  None of the fixes in this forum seem to work.  This is beat as I was really starting to like these.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userpxdivaTapl: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the device.

0 Likes
userZYJUCC8URb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just replace the mesh screen provided with the brush tool. Problem solved. I did had the same issue

0 Likes
usersCeKO7qfw4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey i have a Samsung iconx and its not charging at all no red lights nothing but the buds work can someone help

0 Likes
MikeRN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Get a cleaning kit , they will send it to you for free. You just need to clean ot and change the protective mesh, wich is included in the kit

0 Likes
userzzCobTQZPa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So, this is the third time I've come to this board with the same problem; very low audio output from left earbud. I've sent two pair back and Samsung was good enought to replace them. I'd rather not do that again if possible.

I see you mention a cleaning kit. I guess by now they've resolved this is a real issue. How did you request it? Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
usertWlBDoflyo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I never would have believed this was the fix to this issue. I purchase a second pair gear iconx after the right bud on my 1st ones drastically faded in sound.  Then my second pair did the same thing.  That was almost a year ago. I just tried your suggestion. I can't believe that's all it was. They work great again. 

Thank you very much for sharing?

0 Likes
userZyepMrwWpt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, so earlier today I had the same issue with my left ear bud. I had just gotten them for Christmas and have only used them for a day. I researched the issue on this model, but couldn't find a solution. However, on the older models, some said to take out the black screen and clean it. As I was ready to send them back to Samsung anyway and get new ones, I went ahead and tried it out, even though I BARELY used them. I took the screen out and rubbed some type of adhesive off the screen (not ear wax). I also blew into the ear bud, just to make sure nothing was in there. I then placed the screen back on and WALAA! IT FIXED THE ISSUE! I doont how it fixed it, even I used it for just 1 day, but you can go ahead and give it a try. You could also try the placing the screen in hot water trick. Let me know if it works for you. 🙂