cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Gear IconX left ear bud problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the exact same issue - Removed the Black Lining off the earbud and then the White one behind it and BAM! It now works like new!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I jsut got the IconX 2018 on Saturday (9/22) and now on Wednesday (9/26) the left ear bud has no volume.  None of the fixes in this forum seem to work.  This is beat as I was really starting to like these.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpxdivaTapl: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the device.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just replace the mesh screen provided with the brush tool. Problem solved. I did had the same issue

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey i have a Samsung iconx and its not charging at all no red lights nothing but the buds work can someone help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Get a cleaning kit , they will send it to you for free. You just need to clean ot and change the protective mesh, wich is included in the kit

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, this is the third time I've come to this board with the same problem; very low audio output from left earbud. I've sent two pair back and Samsung was good enought to replace them. I'd rather not do that again if possible.

I see you mention a cleaning kit. I guess by now they've resolved this is a real issue. How did you request it? Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I never would have believed this was the fix to this issue. I purchase a second pair gear iconx after the right bud on my 1st ones drastically faded in sound.  Then my second pair did the same thing.  That was almost a year ago. I just tried your suggestion. I can't believe that's all it was. They work great again. 

Thank you very much for sharing?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same with mine after about a month they have just stopped working on the right. TouchPad works but no sound and I've only used like 6 times. I've finally decided to figure out whats wrong and if I need to buy new ones. Tired of having them just sit there. I can't even  find a solutions and its disappointing. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqzrdkS3bv5 Thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, have you tried resetting the earbuds from the Wearables app? I recommend having them evaluated by a certified technician. I'll be happy to look into those options for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.